Following the end of term for some of our fantastic voluntary committee members, Women in Racing (WiR) is seeking to recruit new people to join our team:
- Do you want to support a network of brilliant women working across British horseracing?
- Do you want to play your part in helping others to succeed, through mentoring programmes, bursaries and the Racing Home programme, for example?
Our committee aims to:
- Bring together a network that represents the broadest areas of the sport, with a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Combine a range of skillsets to support and grow Women in Racing as the network recovers post-Covid19 and looks ahead to benefitting its members and the sport in future
- Support, where possible, the career development of our committee members through the varied opportunities presented by our activity.
We need members who are proactive, willing and able to juggle WiR commitments voluntarily alongside their current roles and responsibilities, and excellent team players. Specifically, we need help to look after our bursary programme, support and develop our membership and website and to deliver fun and engaging events for our members.
Find the current committee here: https://www.womeninracing.co.uk/about-us/
To apply, simply email email@example.com by 5 August 2022, include your name, some background information and how you feel you could support and grow our membership. All applications will be responded to and considered carefully against the skillsets most needed to support WiR. Each term lasts up to three years – up to two terms maximum.